Total Ascents Logged
-- Erik Sloan, Josh Thompson
So much fun!
Jun 08, 2011
-- Roger Putnam, Mark Grundon
I cant stop doing this route...simply amazing!
Sep 12, 2010
-- Roger Putnam, Jesse Chakrin
First NIAD....soooo cool!
-- Erik Sloan, Jesse Lynch
First Vibram Five Fingers ascent of El Cap! My buddy Jesse had never climbed a bigwall. I don't know what I was thinking,hahhahha, but we got through it and had some fun. So beautiful being on El Cap. Sleeping on Camp 4 was pretty grim though. Woohoo!
-- Erik Sloan, Josh McClure
It was a hot 97 degrees, but we started early and had a blast. We pasted three Koreans on top of Texas Flake who had ropes and a leader up higher at Eagle Ledge. Before we topped out we heard a big rockfall from the Nose and heard people screaming. When we got down we found out the Korean leader had pulled off a large flake that you used to climb up at the beginning of the pitch to Camp 4--was a six foot tall flake that was stuck in the crack and you climbed on it. Guess it broke the fella's leg and almost cut his rope but he was able to be rescued as was the rest of the team the next day.
Jun 04, 2010
-- Tim Klein, Jason Wells
Nose twice IAD......Hey it's the Nose!!! 8:10 the first round 10:05 the second 21:30 total time
- Jun 2010 11h:35mins -- Erik Sloan, Nate Beckwith
- May 13, 2010 13h:17mins -- Brian Gallant, Hans Florine
-- Tom Lambert, Hans Florine
So much fun - I just jugged behind the master, but it was a blast.
Jul 12, 2009
-- David Allfrey, Scott Lappin
First El Cap route. Alone (mostly) on the wall in July. A great time.
- May 12, 2009 5.5 days -- Parker Kempf, nathan mlot
- Oct 31, 2008 3 days -- Erik Sloan, Kevin Kuhns
Sep 28, 2008
-- Roger Putnam, Eric Grove
First Nose trip. Really fun times
-- Ben Lepesant, W.P.
best climb ever. 95+ degrees everyday, some suffering for sure. but the history, the climbing, the line and the position are the best.
- May 14, 2008 3 days -- Erik Sloan, Logan Talbot
- Apr 27, 2008 3 days -- Erik Sloan, Richie Copeland
May 30, 2007
-- Dave Clendenan, Brock Wilson
First El Cap route. Good Times!!!
- May 09, 2007 1.5 days -- Erik Sloan, Mike Haag
- Jun 25, 2005 14hours -- Erik Sloan, Micah Dash
- Jun 2005 4 days -- Erik Sloan, Jay Selvidge, Leo Burk
- Aug 1999 3 days 00h:00m:02secs -- Jacques Lepesant, David Fessaguet, G Schneider
- Jun 1988 12hours -- Paul Gagner, Tom Davies
- Jun 1987 15hours -- Paul Gagner, Steve "Lucky" Smith
-- Paul Gagner, Rick Harlin
Two sets of stoppers and two sets of hexes - yee haw